From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, September 29, 2024

It Is Not My Place

Who wrote the Anthanasian Creed? When was it actually written? To this very day, in both cases, it continues to remain unclear. What we do know, is that it never should have made its way into this century. There’s no mystery to be had here folks, as to how the Anthanasian Creed is to be treated today. It is to be treated as false doctrine simply because it declares, unless one believes “the Son is God” one “cannot be saved”. Seriously, find this out for yourself. By reading the Anthanasian Creed for yourselves, you will see that what I have written about it is absolutely true. Keep this one thing in mind, if you should happen to choose to do so. Don’t neglect to read it and in its entirety, because contrary to the Bible the words “the Son is God” are found in that creed. The last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed states, referring to every word that’s documented within the creed itself, “This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.” Thus, declaring, loud and clear, “except you believe faithfully and firmly” “the Son is God,” “you cannot be saved.” If you did not know this about the Anthanasian Creed, yet find yourself defending it today, it is not my place to tell you what to do next. That decision is yours and yours alone to make. It is however, my obligation to tell you that “The Son is God” only came to exist with the Anthanasian Creed, not because there is Biblical support for it. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment