From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, August 17, 2026

It's About Jesus

In John 5:30 (NKJV) Jesus said, “I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge, and My judgement is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.” Keep in mind that when Jesus speaks of the Father, He’s referring to His God and Father (John 20:17). To be in a right relationship with Jesus, one would have to be willing to do what the Bible instructs them to do. Simply, obedience to God as laid out for us in the Scriptures. Faith in the biblical account of who Jesus is, gets us through each passing day, knowing our salvation is secured. If your relationship to Jesus takes you through the doctrines of men, especially the doctrine of the trinity, that is foolishness. The Bible is the only place we’re to turn to. Is Jesus being taught to you as laid out for us in the Scriptures? It’s not about the name of a local church or the doctrines of men, it’s about Jesus, the true Jesus found only in the Scriptures. Whether you’re a church goer or not, you deserve to hear Jesus being taught as laid out for us in the Scriptures. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment