From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, October 5, 2026

A True Follower...

In John 20:17 (NKJV) Jesus said, “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.” What does it mean to be a true follower of Christ Jesus? Is it that you’re a “good person,” and that’s good enough? Does believing in “the Son is God” define the true follower of Christ Jesus? What would you call the one that couldn’t care less about the biblical account of who Jesus is? After reading John 20:17 above for yourself, would you say Jesus’s God and Father and your God and Father are the same? I would certainly say that. Actually, all you need to do to be a true follower of Christ Jesus is to follow Him according to the Scriptures. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment