From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Not Linked To A Fictitious Tale...

We must present the gospel just as it has been laid out for us in the Scriptures. All it takes is just one falsehood taught as true; to hear things we don’t need to know about Jesus. Don’t even give the Anthanasian Creed’s “the Son is God” a second thought. It opposes Jesus’s ascension to His God and Father. It is manmade, and it shouldn’t have made its way into this century. Its followers have been misled into believing “the Son is God.” The Anthanasian Creed clearly states that unless one believes “the Son is God” they cannot be saved. Thus, any attempt to link the biblical Jesus to “the Son is God” is absurd. The actual evidence of “the Son is God” being false, is available for all to see in the Bible. Not linked to a fictitious tale originating well after Jesus’s ascension to His God and Father, in AD 325, but rather just as it has been laid out for us in the Scriptures. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment