From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Eternally Speaking...

The fact that the Anthanasian Creed made its way into this century proves one thing. Not everything said about Christ Jesus today is true. Actually, I could have chosen a number of things that shouldn’t have made it into this century, but none of them are saying unless one believes “the Son is God” they cannot be saved. Jesus completed the works of salvation well before the initial announcement of “the Son is God” in AD 325. Just as those believing “the Son is God” openly confess that there is no actual evidence of it being so in the Bible today, there wasn’t any to be found in AD 325 either. If you want to find out why it shouldn’t have made its way into this century turn to John 20:17 in your Bible. There (NKJV) Jesus Himself said, “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.” Folks today would be better off turning their back to “the Son is God,” especially after they see that Jesus is near to ascending to His God and Father in John 20:17. As one who loves Jesus, it’s good to know that His God and Father and my God and Father are one and the same. Eternally speaking, it will always be true. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment