From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

We're To Tell Others About Jesus...

If you’re counting on the Bible to get man’s understanding of the doctrine of the trinity right, then don’t lift “the Son is God” up any time soon. Doesn’t the fact that the Bible tells of Jesus’s ascension to His God and Father put an end to “the Son is God?” Of course it does. There is a time to tell others about Jesus, but every time that we do, we’re to be aware of who Jesus is. We’re to tell others about Jesus the way the Bible tells us about Him. Jesus is the Son of God. In John 20:17 (NKJV) Jesus said, “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.” There’s no better reason to tell others that “the Son is God” is false, than Jesus saying “I am ascending to My Father,” “and to My God” in John 20:17. For those that believe in the doctrine of the trinity, they have every reason to rejoice if Jesus is unaware of who the God of the Bible is. God is Jesus’s God and Father, because the Bible tells us so. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment