From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

The Worst Decision One Can Make...

There’s no need to wonder if the God of the Bible is real, He is. Genuine faith accepts this same God to be sovereign. The biblical Jesus is real and He actually ascended to the God of the Bible. The question then becomes, who holds the spiritual authority to decide who the God of the Bible and/or Jesus is? Don’t let your mind wander here because the God of the Bible is sovereign and Jesus, the Son of God, ascended to His God and Father. Thus, the one lifting up “the Son is God” today is doing so on their own authority. The worst decision one can make is to reject Jesus altogether. Not far behind it, is appointing someone to have spiritual authority over all things biblical. Take heed, in John 14:6 (NKJV) Jesus said “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” Trust the biblical account of who Jesus is, and Jesus’s God and Father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment