From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, August 24, 2012

"has begotten us again"


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord and Savior…Messiah Yeshua!

1 Peter 1: 3 NKJV: “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,”

“Since Yeshua is the only begotten Son of God, and we, those that believe He’s the Son of God, have been “begotten again (that according to 1 Peter 1: 3),” can you tell me when, where, and how, we were [begotten], the first time?”

In His Loving Care…Jim

2 comments:

  1. The answer to the question of when and where depends on when and where your mother gave birth to you. For me Maryland, 60's, Vaginal delivery. "Begotten again" is in reference our new birth we have in the Messiah -- so the first birth is "our birthday" on Earth.

    -- John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings my friend,

    It was nice to hear from you!

    I was in the Word Document file finishing up the newly posted "God is God, Yeshua is the Son of God when I noticed your comment.

    I didn't look at your comment until after I posted it on the Blog. The word "again" refers to our "Born again" status in Yeshua. "Again" means just that "again." We were all in God before He set His plan in motion.

    God's creation was meant to remain in obededience to Him, but, that certainly didn't happen. We must never forget that it is God's plan and He certainly has everything covered.

    Enter...Messiah...God's plan of salvation. The Son will deliver His kingdom to God the Father and the end will be as the beginning...God will be all in all...again!

    Praise God!
    "Thank You!" Messiah Yeshua

    In His Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete