From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

It is Biblically Impossible to Prove Otherwise


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,” Apostle Saul Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

The last few weeks have been interesting to say the least.  After an exchange of twenty five E-mails (total), it came down to my having to decide whether or not to open, and read, links sent my way.

The person I sent the original E-mail to, wasn’t the one who responded.  This was delegated to someone else.  A clear explanation as to why was given from the very beginning and I was okay with that.  The evidence points towards the both of us enjoying the conversation.  Throughout the conversation I made it crystal clear, “I’m not interested in man’s understanding of the [Scriptures].  [Scripture] alone, or bust.”

I’m sharing my last E-mail sent with you because I believe it’ll help to understand, how I’ll respond to questions in the future.

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Dear _______,

Thanks for the rapid response.  In reference to your statement, “If this conversation should carry on or if it is going nowhere.”

The all-knowing God of the [Bible] is in full control of this situation, and I’m okay with that.  If the conversation should end, I know it’s been a blessing to me.  It certainly reminded me of the many conversations I’ve had in the past, concerning Catholics and what they believe.  I know the “resources” that you offer, are of those not mentioned in the [Bible]. 

I’ve been there and done that, leaning on man’s understanding of the [Scriptures].  Although I have to admit, I always had doubts about the Anthanasian Creed.  It was those teaching it as a [Biblical] truth, giving plenty of reasons for my doubts when they were.  I knew enough about Jesus, to keep from jumping on the Anthanasian Creeds band wagon.

When all was said and done, knowing now the Anthanasian Creed is a false doctrine, I wasn’t looking to blame anyone.  The fear of facing the church, family and friends, kept me from exposing it as a false doctrine sooner.  That all ended in 2009.  

“These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.” John 14:25-26 (NKJV)

You said, “The Catholic Church also believes that Christ promised that the Holy Spirit would guide the teachings of the Church.”  After reading John 14:25-26 would you say those “teachings of the Church,” must agree with Jesus’ teachings?  I would.

John 14:25-26 is crystal clear, “He,” the Holy Spirit, “will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I,” Jesus, “said to you.”  Jesus’ teachings then, hold true for us today.  It’ll be safe to say God is behind Jesus’ teachings making their way safely into the twenty first century.

If it agrees with the teachings of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” a [Biblical] truth it will be.  It is [Biblically] impossible to prove otherwise.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment