From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, September 13, 2019

Is It Difficult To Unlearn?


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Now it came to pass, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, that one of His disciples said to Him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.” So He said to them, “When you pray say: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.”  Luke 11:1-4 (NKJV)

I have heard that it’s difficult to unlearn things.  Actually, I heard it from a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  I wonder how hard it would be to unlearn the Anthanasian Creed for a follower of it.  I don’t know what caused this individual to say this but, “Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven,” was my first thought after hearing it.  This generated in me so many thoughts.

Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.  1 Corinthians 15:28 (NKJV)

“And has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” Revelation 1:6 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Here are a few of them.

The Son Himself,” Jesus, “will also be subject to” God. 

Jesus “has made” those that believe in Him, “kings and priests to His God and Father.”

Those that will “be subject to” God, Jesus’ “brethren” and “the Son Himself” Jesus, have the same God and Father.  I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”

The question becomes, when did it become so easy to not see Jesus as taking our place on the cross, because the Anthanasian Creed [clearly] says what Jesus accomplished in the first century isn’t enough?  Do you confess Jesus is the Son of God, saved according to the [Scriptures], and see Jesus as dying for your sins on the cross?  If so, you are saved.  One can’t be more saved, than when they [first] believed in Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” according to the [Scriptures], yet according to the Anthanasian Creed no one is saved unless they believe the Anthanasian Creed.  As it is on earth it better be in heaven, is the Anthanasian Creed in a nutshell.

Know the word of God especially concerning your salvation, and don’t second guess what Jesus accomplished in the first century.  If you are open to anything that comes along, things like the Anthanasian Creed, will lead you astray.

How difficult would it be to unlearn things like the Anthanasian Creed, or other false doctrines?  You’ll find it’s easier to identify and then reject them, than it is to [defend] keep them up and running.  You must keep your eyes on that which Jesus accomplished in the first century.

People can say/believe whatever they like but if they’re not willing to confess that Jesus is the Son of God, saved according to the [Scriptures], don’t be fooled by what they have to offer.  As it will be with the Anthanasian Creed, any attempt to add to or subtract from that which Jesus accomplished in the first century will fail.  This from someone who unlearned the Anthanasian Creed.  It’s a beautiful thing.

The word of God enduring forever.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment