From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, November 25, 2019

The Groundwork of The Salvation of One's Soul


Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. Hebrews 4:14 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying—a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.  1 Timothy 2:5-7 (NKJV)

For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy place every year with blood of another—He then would had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.  And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.  Hebrews 9:24-28 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

The groundwork of the salvation of one’s soul, the focus of God’s plan of salvation, is Jesus’ death on a cross.  There’d be no Jesus “ascending to My Father” His Father “and to My God” His God (John 20:17), without it.  Taking it one step further, there’s no [understudy] substitute for what Jesus accomplished in the first century.   

Now to appear in the presence of God for us” that would be Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” speaking on behalf of His followers.  Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus.”
  
For “those who eagerly wait for” Jesus, [believing in] accepting what He accomplished in the first century, “He will appear a second time.”

The Anthanasian Creed can’t take Jesus’ place, nor those believing or rejecting it altogether.  The Anthanasian Creed would have to be inscribed into the [Bible], for it to be anything other than a labor of those not cited in the [Bible].  Acceptance of it would mean every [Bible] in the world would be superseded.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment