From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, August 19, 2021

As The Father Has Told Me

“He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.” John 12:48-50 (NKJV) The Anthanasian Creed states, “So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God.” According to the last sentence of that same creed, “This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.” It will always be easy to say “the Son is God” but [Biblically] impossible to prove that. According to the Anthanasian Creed unless you believe “the Son is God,” “you cannot be saved.” The Anthanasian Creeds proposal (addition to God’s plan of salvation) didn’t work in 325-AD, and nothing has changed since. When it comes to what one must believe in order to be saved according to the Scriptures, “just as the Father has told Me, so I speak,” Jesus’ words make all the difference. We can easily identify the source of them, the all-knowing God of the Bible. I highly recommend concentrating on what Jesus accomplished in the first century, as laid out for us in the Bible, rather than on the creeds and the doctrines of men. Leading one to the Biblical Jesus becomes the easiest thing to do, because the Bible is trustworthy as is. Unlike the creeds and the doctrines of men, I see every reason to look after the Bible. Every day is a test of my faith but there’s one thing I’m not concerned about, the Anthanasian Creed becoming sound doctrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment