From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Unbelieving The Source

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station, I heard, “What does God look like? Jesus is God with a face on.” The concept of “Jesus is God,” is directly linked to the Anthanasian Creeds birth in 325-AD. Any attempt to link the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to the Son of God “Jesus,” will fail. 1 John 4:12 (NKJV) is clear, “No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.” For me, loving and trusting the Bible as is, began with realizing it is the [unabridged] word of God. I believe the all-knowing God of the Bible made it clear, that everything we need to know about Jesus [Salvation] is available for all to see in the Bible. Every time I read about or listen to what Jesus accomplished in the first century, as laid out for us in the Bible, I believe every word of it. 2 Timothy 4:2 (NKJV) reads: “Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all long-suffering and teaching.” It’s easy to leave alone what has been clearly laid out for us in the Bible, “Preach the word!” Anything less (a.k.a. man’s understanding of the Scriptures), would have me [unbelieving] the source. The Anthanasian Creeds way for example [clearly] adds onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century.

No comments:

Post a Comment