From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, May 16, 2022

Stay True To The Bible

“Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all long-suffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.” 2 Timothy 4:2-4 (NKJV) The word of God should be enough to keep us from turning “aside to fables.” If not, the door is open to believe things about Jesus that just aren’t true. This is a one or the other, decision. You can’t have it both ways. One needs to decide for themselves to stay true to the Bible or not. What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice. Philippians 1:18 (NKJV) “They will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables,” speaks of false teachers. How then does one keep from becoming a false teacher? One needs to “preach the word, in season and out of season, in truth.” The Bible is trustworthy as is, “sound doctrine.” We are to “rejoice” at the mere mention of Jesus’ name but how much more so, if “Christ is preached in truth”? I respect the word of God, and refuse to accept the Anthanasian Creeds [unless one believes “the Son is God” one “cannot be saved’] addition to God’s plan of salvation. Outside of this blog, I have no desire to [bring attention to] the Anthanasian Creed at all. “Preach the word,” as laid out for us in the Bible, is priority number one with me. I will however address the issue, outside of this blog, if somebody else brings it to my attention. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment