From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Thankful For What I Have

I look for opportunities to share my faith with total strangers, without letting on that I am a follower of Christ Jesus, plant good seeds if you will. Before the seed planting process begins however, a few things need to hold true each and every time. The other person has to be a total stranger to me. The total stranger must [first] say something to me that leads me to share, something Biblical with them. I then have an interesting situation before me. With the total stranger initiating the conversation, I have the opportunity to share something Biblical without even mentioning Jesus’ name. Who knows if it will lead to an open discussion about my relationship to Jesus, or not. Either way, knowing a good seed is planted, I leave it all in God’s hands. Example: I’m standing in a long line and for whatever reason, a total stranger starts talking to me. This stranger to me is not happy about having to wait so long in line, and is not shy about telling everyone within hearing distance about it. After listening attentively to all the stranger had to say, I replied, I’ve learned to embrace moments like this, being thankful for what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment