From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, February 10, 2024

There Is A Purpose

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 (NKJV) There is a purpose, for both believers and nonbelievers in Christ Jesus. What’s behind that purpose determines whether it’s “for good” or not. Will it be a symbol of one’s love for God, “for good,” or something else? As one who loves Jesus I know God’s “purpose” for me is to follow Jesus according to the Scriptures. The biblical account of who Jesus is, is certain. The hope of there being a better place than this world, is lost without Him. It is uncharacteristic of a true follower of Christ Jesus to drift away from the biblical account of who Jesus is. The world needs to know Jesus, but whether one believes in Him or not, a biblical view of who Jesus is can only work for the good of civilization. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment