From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Within Each And Every False Doctrine

There is no chance of the Anthanasian Creed being passed onto us exactly as it was conceived in AD 325. I know this particular creed shouldn’t have made it into this century, and I suggest eradicating it altogether. Within each and every false doctrine, you’ll find something being contrary to the teachings of Jesus. Those wrong things are then taught as true. In the case of followers of the Anthanasian Creed, “the Son is God,” is then elevated above Jesus. Followers of the Anthanasian Creed will disagree, but it’s true. By relying on the tale of the conception of the Anthanasian Creed, its followers are saying “the Son is God” was actually birthed in AD 325. This in and of itself, is most damaging to the Anthanasian Creed’s false method of salvation. There’s no evidence of anyone having to believe “the Son is God” to be saved, outside the Anthanasian Creed. Truly, the Bible will show the Anthanasian Creed’s method of salvation to be false. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment