From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, April 25, 2024

The God Of The Bible

Jesus’s teachings as laid out for in the Scriptures should be passed on to others, but we shouldn’t expect them to be well received by all. Yes, even by those that are close to us. Jesus said, “Do you suppose that I have come to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.” Luke 12:51—53 (NKJV) The only thing that matters is if you believe in Jesus, as laid out for us in the Bible. If you do you will be saved. The word of God endures forever and should be taken very seriously. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Jesus’s God and Father, is in control. Those that put their trust in this same God, the God of the Bible, should know their labor will not be in vain. God bless. In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment