From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Answer to John's comment from the previous post.

This posting is the direct result of John’s comment found attached to the previous post Titled: Messiah Yeshua’s God is “His God” God. You’ll find it, John’s comment, with the date and time: March 7, 2014 at 8PM attached to it.

I’m going to begin by commenting on his last paragraph. John, you of all people wrote: “No knowledge of Hebrew or Greek is necessary to answer these questions because the NKJV English version presents the text in the language we both understand.”

John, you’re not far from the kingdom my friend. You have repeatedly rebuked everything I’ve given you (as given to me by the Spirit of God) using the same formula. The [many] comments you’ve left on this blog will certainly establish that as being a truth. How is it that this (you’re understanding) is acceptable “in English” for these particular verses (Rev 2: 8 and Isaiah 44: 6) and not for the rest of the “NKJV” New King James Version of the Bible?

  • Do you, John, have the entire “NKJV” Bible broken down to where you can set aside “separate” the “English,” Hebrew,” and “Greek” understanding (according to you of course) of each word “verse,” to the point where the Spirit of God is not necessary in your “teaching” understanding of them; being Biblically correct in all your ways?


  • Don’t worry everyone out there, whatever language your version of the Bible is written in, the Spirit of God is able to give you the understanding of Yeshua’s teachings found within it; let alone Genesis to Revelation (that according to the Scriptures).


John, how about using the same formula (especially the “no Greek” side of it) in your reading of my answers to your questions; they will be coming from an English “NKJV,” Bible; as given to me by the Spirit of God; which will be in agreement with everything Yeshua (as given to Him by God) said, and did.

John, the answer to your first Question:

“Revelation 2: 8” is Messiah Yeshua

Your second question:

“Isaiah 44: 6” is Messiah Yeshua’s God, and Father (that according to the Scriptures), who just so happened to choose Messiah as the means of accomplishing His plan of redemption for His chosen People (Israel) and salvation for the world (Gentiles included). As a matter of fact He, God, He called it “It is too small a thing” an easy thing for Him to do: Indeed He (God) says, ‘It is too small a thing that You (Messiah) should be My (God) Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob (Israel), And to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I (God) will also give You (Messiah) as a light to the Gentiles, that You (Messiah) should be My (God) salvation to the ends of the earth.’ ” God, Isaiah 49: 6, NKJV

Yeshua, and in His own words, is “the beginning of the creation of God” (Revelation 3: 14, NKJV), and everything He had was “I (God) will also give You (Messiah)” given to Him by God; which clearly establishes He did not have it to [begin] with. I repeat, “Which clearly establishes He did not have it to [begin] with;” key word being “begin”.

Besides Me there is no God” would certainly be in agreement with everything Yeshua (as given to Him by God) said, and did. Yeshua certainly established God as being not only His God in the Scriptures, He, and this is as Yeshua spoke directly to God (John 17: 3, NKJV), called “You,” God  “You, the only true God” the only true God.

God is! Messiah is the beginning (first) and the end (last) of God’s plan of redemption for His chosen People (Israel), and salvation for the world (Gentiles included); as given to me by the Spirit of God; which will be in agreement with everything Yeshua (as given to Him by God) said, and did.

1 Corinthians 15: 28 (NKJV) gives us: “Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.” I can safely say “all in all” includes not only God’s chosen People, but Gentiles and Messiah Yeshua Himself.

John, would you (for the sake of the viewing audience) please bring clarity as to how your [explanation/interpretation] of Revelation 2: 8 (NKJV) and Isaiah 44: 6 (NKJV) would differ from Micah’s, Saul’s (called Paul), Peter’s, John’s, and Yeshua’s words calling God “My God, His God, the God and Father of” Yeshua’s God and Father (found in the post you have chosen to attach your comment to) while at the same time declaring it/them, your “answer,” to be Biblically, correct.

God bless!

In His Loving Care…Jim

12 comments:

  1. Jim,
    Here are my 4 questions regarding 2 verses Is 44:6 ad Rev 2:8 and your answers:
    QUESTION: WHO does Yahweh say is the King of Israel? in Isaiah 44:6 GOD
    QUESTION: WHO is the "First and I am the Last” in Isaiah 44:6. GOD, GOD THE FATHER, YESHUA’S GOD.
    QUESTION: WHO is identified as the First and the Last in Revelation 2:8? MESSIAH YESHUA
    QUESTION: WHO was dead and came to life in Revelation 2:8? MESSIAH YESHUA
    Also as part of your answers you referenced Isaiah 49:6; Rev 3:14, John 17:3, 1 Cor 15:28.

    Do you agree that I summarized accurately?
    -John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to say Yeshua is God? The word "summarized" is open ended.

    In His Loving Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am asking if I summarized your comments accurately to the 4 questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I have had numerous conversations with those believing Yeshua is God. I exchanged e-mails (I've kept them all) with another author using the same approach you have chosen to use. I'm certainly not saying anything bad about it.It's you.

    God has called me into a very special place my friend, and I'm going to make sure I have a clear understanding of Yeshua's "God" status from anyone that enters into it before I continue on, within it.Up until recently you've made it pretty clear, but the "language" you've used in the last few comments caused me to "red flag," approach with caution; not that that's a bad thing. It will (in the end) be, a good thing; that's just how God's plan works for those that love Him.

    Our "conversation," as significant as it may appear (and it is), is nothing compared to what is yet to come my way. I've said this before "I've been prepared well for what God has placed in my care".

    John, is Yeshua God? The conversation will continue on either way you answer it;"yes," or "no".

    In Love, In His Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be delighted to answer your question, however I am still unclear as to your answers from my 4 questions. There is no conversation if I do not understand what you are saying. That is why I repeated back to you what I believe I think you said as your response to my questions. 4 very straight forward questions. I certainly do not want to misrepresent your response. If you wish not to answer my question that is your prerogative (after all it is your blog!) If you choose to respond allowing us to continue the dialogue, then we will be able to continue. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! We've ended up back where you established you'd like it to be in an earlier comment. Let the "viewing audience" decide. I believe the [Biblical] evidence clearly establishes Yeshua's God, and Father, is God; as given to me by the Spirit of God; which will be in agreement with everything Yeshua (as given to Him by God) said, and did.

    God bless!

    In His Loving Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, your non-response to my questions means our dialogue has ended. If you choose to continue by answering the question directly, then I am open to continue in the future.

    Awaiting a response from Jim
    Who is the First and Last in Isaiah? ________ ?
    Who is the First and Last in Revelation? Messiah Yeshua.


    The viewing audience should state their opinion by posting their comments.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! My no response to [your] question.

    I believe the "viewing audience" can read my friend. I'll ask them to slide up to the post titled "Answer to John's comment from the previous post," which [is] the post these comments are attached to. Go to where it reads "Your second question" in it. I can safely say the answer is, and has been, right in front of not only them to read, but you as well.

    I find that happening to you a lot John. It happened just last week. You asking about who decides who's right and I sent you back to the book you claimed to have [just] read [Yeshua's God is God] and led you to the page where it clearly establishes the words Yeshua spoke as being the answer to that question.

    Now will you go to the last paragraph of the same post (beginning with"John, would you") and read it again please. After you've finished reading it, would you please take the time to answer it. The "viewing audience" has been waiting.

    In Love, In His Care...Jim

    By the way, I answered your question. It's time for you tell not only me, but the viewing audience as well, the answer to the question "Is Yeshua God?".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your answer to the "Who is the First and Last in Isaiah 44?" was 3 paragraphs. You brought in 3 other verses from different sections of the bible. All I asked was for a clear direct clarification -- I previously said that you answered "Isaiah 44:6 is God, God the Father, Yeshua's God" -- if that is your answer just say "yes" that is my answer. If it is not, then say what it is. I'm just trying to keep it simple here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're just trying to keep it [simple]? Unbelievable!!

    In Love, In His Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete
  11. "'We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not cry."

    I gave you detailed answers and you said they were to complicated.
    I gave you a short answer and you ridiculed.
    I gave simple questions that required simple answers, yet you refused to answer.

    Why is that?
    Isaiah: The First and the Last is the Lord God (Yahweh Elohim)
    Revelation: The First and the Last is Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha Mashiach).


    ReplyDelete
  12. The "viewing audience" can clearly [see] that you've answered the [wrong] question(s); again, and again, and again. I have already answered [that] your question.

    It's time for you to answer mine.You don't need to "travel" search very far to find them. The "viewing audience" certainly knows what/where they are.

    I can tell you without any hesitation, last month, and since the release of my new book, the number of pages being read from this blog exceeded (by hundreds) the previous high for a month (and it's over a thousand); let alone the people having conversations about it. The blog as of today is on a pace to easily surpass last month's total. The number of countries those pages have been read in during the same time is, incredible. I only get to see [max] ten at a time under the headings of "Now, Day, Month," and "Total," in the "Stats" portion of charts and graphs available to me.

    For the sake of those "considering" your teachings, please answer [my] question(s). For the sake of those "considering" Yeshua's teachings; as given to me by the Spirit of God; which will be in agreement with everything Yeshua (as given to Him by God) said, and did, please, answer my questions.

    The one about Micah's, Peter's, Saul's (called Paul), John's and Yeshua's message clearly establishing God as being Yeshua God, and Father, and, "Is Yeshua God?".

    The "viewing audience" is waiting; let alone myself.

    In Love, In His Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete