From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Welcome to "The Conversation"

Greetings,

If this is your first time coming onto this blog, in the precious and beautiful name of Jesus (Yeshua), welcome.

I’ll begin by saying I’m a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua. Being [“in”] Messiah Yeshua can only take place when a person chooses to accept Yeshua as Lord, and Savior (that according to the Scriptures); to be born again (John 3: 3, NKJV).

  • I, having once believed in man’s attempt to create a new system of belief saying you’d first have to believe Yeshua is God in order to be “born again,” saved (that according to the Anthanasian Creed, 325-AD), have done just that, accepted Yeshua as my Lord, and Savior, according to the [Scriptures]. “Praise God!”


You’re about to enter into a conversation (comments left by “John” and what God has placed in my care) concerning the falsehood saying Yeshua is God. Let me make this clear, I’m not against “John,” the words he left for all to read is what I’m against. He’s certainly not the origin of making Yeshua God.

  • You’ll be reading over and over again (coming from me) “as given to me by the Spirit of God; which will be in agreement with everything Yeshua said, and did” within the conversation.


What that means, and this is according to the simplicity of Yeshua’s gospel as given to me by the Spirit of God which, will be in agreement with everything Yeshua said, and did, is that everything said, written, or painted (pictures/art work) concerning the salvation of a person’s soul will be taken back to Yeshua’s words (as given to Him by God) and be “checked out,” accepted or rejected as it being a Biblical truth, or not, by them.

In the 4th century, unlike today, the common person didn't have a Bible to read/study, or even follow along with those as they read/interpreted [theirs] to them. The authorities that be (the church) had full control of it, the Bible; unlike today where the common person can choose to accept/reject what they’re hearing/reading concerning it, the Bible. The bottom line is not what a person is reading “words,” or even how the Bible has been passed on/down through time (by the mouth/hands of “man”) to us today (God’s in control). It’s who’s going to be the source of a person’s understanding of it, the Bible, now that you/we have it in our own hands, today.

  • As you continue on (if you should choose to do so), keep that in mind. [THE] bottom line [is], you’re responsible for the care of [your] salvation.


  • I’m not interested in taking you from (if that’s the case) the “earthly institution,” church you’re attending. [The] Body (those found to be [in] Messiah) of Messiah, is, the Church. I’m certainly not interested in starting one of them (an earthly institution) either. Nor am I interested in having a group of people [follow] me into some hidden secluded place out in the country side trying to convince them the world is flat; to eventually end up on the 11 o’clock news.


I’m not responsible for the choice(s) people make concerning a [Biblical] truth God has placed in my care; that responsibility lies on those hearing/reading, them. If I should lie to you…not good!

God bless!

In His Care…Jim

P.S.

I don't know why John chose to place a comment (March 9, 2014 at 10: 05 AM

on this 
posting concerning the conversation taking place on a different one, "Answer to 


John's comment from the previous post"?
 Since he also left (March 9, 2014 at 


10:03 AM) similar comment where it rightfully belongs, "Answer to John's comment 


from the previous post," I've decided to leave them as is and place the exact same 


response to them on both postings.


Knowing that God is not the author of confusion (intentionally left blank). Mercy 


triumphs over judgment. Praise God!


In His Tender Loving Care...Jim

2 comments:

  1. "'We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not cry."

    I gave you detailed answers and you said they were to complicated.
    I gave you a short answer and you ridiculed.
    I gave simple questions that required simple answers, yet you refused to answer.

    Isaiah: The First and the Last is the Lord God (Yahweh Elohim)
    Revelation: The First and the Last is the Lord Jesus Christ



    ReplyDelete
  2. The "viewing audience" can clearly [see] that you've answered the [wrong] question(s); again, and again, and again. I have already answered [that] your question.

    It's time for you to answer mine.You don't need to "travel" search very far to find them. The "viewing audience" certainly knows what/where they are.

    I can tell you without any hesitation, last month, and since the release of my new book, the number of pages being read from this blog exceeded (by hundreds) the previous high for a month (and it's over a thousand); let alone the people having conversations about it. The blog as of today is on a pace to easily surpass last month's total. The number of countries those pages have been read in during the same time is, incredible. I only get to see [max] ten at a time under the headings of "Now, Day, Month," and "Total," in the "Stats" portion of charts and graphs available to me.

    For the sake of those "considering" your teachings, please answer [my] question(s). For the sake of those "considering" Yeshua's teachings; as given to me by the Spirit of God; which will be in agreement with everything Yeshua (as given to Him by God) said, and did, please, answer my questions.

    The one about Micah's, Peter's, Saul's (called Paul), John's and Yeshua's message clearly establishing God as being Yeshua God, and Father, and, "Is Yeshua God?".

    The "viewing audience" is waiting; let alone myself.

    In Love, In His Care...Jim

    ReplyDelete