From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tell It Like It Is

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Today there are over 400 Million Christians in Africa.”  Needless to say the speaker on the radio doesn’t know how many “Christians” [there are] around the next corner, let alone in Africa.  Other than looking to impress someone, there’s absolutely nothing to gain by saying “Today there are over 400 Million Christians in Africa.”

What the speaker should have known from the get go, that calling oneself a Christian doesn’t necessarily make it so, would have kept him from saying “Today there are over 400 million Christians in Africa.”  The speaker states it as a fact.

A person would be better off saying “I have no clue as to how many Christians [there are] in Africa, but if I had to guess I’d say over four hundred million.”  There’d be no reason to question the motives of the one saying “I have no clue…,” that person would be telling it like it is.

When it comes to announcing how many Christians [there are] in Africa, let alone around the next corner, I’d avoid putting a number on it if I were you.  Having to explain why one would say such a thing in the first place, could lead to more questions.  Questions concerning, not the number of Christians there are in Africa, but the method used to determine who is, isn’t, a “Christian.”  Was it by show of hands, the end result of a survey, or one on one conversations with “potential” candidates, just to name a few.  Even if one claims to be a “Christian,” does that really mean they are?  God knows for sure.

I’d never do it but if I were asked to put a number on how many Christians there are, I’d say “God knows.”   

The speaker on the radio is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  Followers of that creed lean on their own understanding.  “Today there are over 400 Million Christians in Africa” is just one example.  They’ll tell you there’s evidence of the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” in the [Bible], when all they have to show for it is written after the fact which is hearsay at best.

I live in the State of New Hampshire where I confess Jesus [is] the Son of God, and the Lord [and] Savior of my life.  I [know] the doctrine of the “Trinity” is directly linked to the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” and like it can only be traced back to 325-AD.  Having said that, would you say rejecting the Anthanasian Creed keeps me from ever being called a Christian in the State of New Hampshire?

It will be an easy out for the follower of the Anthanasian Creed to say “God knows.”  It will be even easier for me to say the Anthanasian Creed had absolutely nothing to do with my becoming a “Christian” follower of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus.”

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment