From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Following Jesus Gets It Done

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

It’s no secret that I listen to the local “Christian” radio station.  Today is the 500 Year anniversary of the Reformation.  For the past week, I heard at least twenty times “What does it mean to be a Christian today.”  I heard a lot about Martin Luther, not one thing about what [makes] one a Christian.  Is agreeing with someone “believed” to be a Christian, the basis of labeling oneself a “Christian”? 

I don’t know about you but I know the safest place to look for those [guilty] of following Messiah Yeshua, is in the New Testament.  Shouldn’t [every] “Christian” be in agreement with the writers of the New Testament?  Of course they should, keep in mind the author of Hebrews is unknown.

I have no clue as to who wrote Hebrews but if I were asked to “guess,” I’d say Mary, the mother of Jesus, at the very least, was an eyewitness to that event.   

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard two individuals discussing what they believe to be the significant role the Reformation played in, “church history.”  In the midst of the conversation I heard one say, “The importance of understanding the history of our protestant church movement.”  This individual was encouraging the listening audience to investigate the matter for themselves, since it “affected” everyone’s life.  Did you catch it, “our protestant church movement”?

These two individuals on the radio are followers of the Anthanasian Creed and just like those 500 years ago, fail to see the insignificance of the Anthanasian Creed.

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying.” 2 Corinthians 11:31 (NKJV)

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)


The person taking just a few minutes of their time, to read those words to the left and right of the word “our” in 2 Corinthians 11:31 and 1 Peter 1:3, would know the Anthanasian Creed falls within “the history of our protestant church movement” and, should have been labelled a false doctrine at the time of the Reformation.

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” and “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” are crystal clear.  It’s [Biblically] impossible for the Son of God and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to be one and the same.

The person looking to prove otherwise, can’t use the writings of those found in the Hebrew [Scriptures] “the Old Testament,” let alone the New Testament.  There’s no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to believe the Anthanasian Creed for anything, let alone to be saved.

Then Jesus said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men.” They immediately left their nets and followed Him. Mark 1:17-18 (NKJV)

“What makes one a Christian?”  Believing in Him that said “Follow Me” in Mark 1:17, the Son of God who happens to be Messiah Yeshua, gets it done.

The rest is between you and the all-knowing God of the [Bible].  As for me, I know the safest thing one could do is to accept the [Biblical] fact of the inspired word of God enduring forever and not, the doctrines of men.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment