From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, November 5, 2017

It's Time To Choose

“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greeting.

So when they did not find Him, they returned to Jerusalem, seeking Him. Now so it was that after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking them questions. And all who heard Him were astonished at His understanding and answers. So when they saw Him, they were amazed; and His mother said to Him, “Son, why have You done this to us? Look, Your father and I sought You anxiously.” Luke 2:45-48 (NKJV)

I don’t have a clue as to the exact time but if I were asked if Yeshua’s encounter with those “teachers” could have occurred [more] than two thousand years ago I’d say, “Yes, two thousand years have passed since Mary and Joseph found Yeshua “sitting in the midst of the teachers.”  It’ll be safe to say Yeshua was seen walking on earth, two thousand years ago today.

Some teach “God” died on a cross for the sin of the world two thousand years ago.  Their claim is nothing more than a byproduct of a manmade doctrine that surfaced in the fourth century.  Others say Jesus couldn’t be nailed to a cross because He’s a prophet, they’ll tell you someone else took Jesus’ place on that cross.  Their claim can only be traced back to the seventh century.

As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua it is my obligation to tell you.  If the teachings don’t agree with the events leading up to, and including, Yeshua’s death burial and resurrection, it’s time for those teaching them to choose between a system of belief and, [Scripture].

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment