From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, November 24, 2017

There's No Partiality With God

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

I have been asked what I thought about the “racial” problems we’re faced with today, so I’ll touch on it briefly. 

Let me begin by saying, if one “statistic” is true, the majority of those living in the United States of America say they are Christians.  With that said, I find it hard to believe non-Christians are the [only] ones guilty of judging by skin color.  It’s a problem that one calling themselves a “Christian,” judge others by the color of their skin. 

I’m not saying that I would expect it from nonbelievers in Jesus Christ, just that I would not expect it from true followers of Jesus Christ.  Seeing others as created in the image of God is the [mark] of a true follower of Jesus Christ.  The very thought of labeling someone because of skin color has me praying, “God help me not to stumble.”  If not for the grace of God, only God knows what I would think about skin color or what side of the “racial” problems facing us today I would be on.

“You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.” Revelation 3:4-5 (NKJV)

For there is no partiality with God. Romans 2:11 (NKJV)

They shall walk with Me in white” and “He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments,” has absolutely nothing to do with skin color.  “For there is no partiality with God” guarantees it, 100% of the time.

When Jesus said “I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels” in Revelation 3:5, He was referring to “he who overcomes” the names of those “worthy” to “be clothed in white garments.”  There’s no [Biblical] evidence of those “clothed in white garments” being “worthy,” are so because of the color of their skin.

Messiah Yeshua’s second coming is where one’s focus should be, looking forward to being [with] Jesus that is.  Those looking to “walk with” Jesus, should be encouraging others to do the same.  To keep from judging others by the color of their skin spread truths that can only be found in the inspired word of God, “For there is no partiality with God.”    

God Bless.

In His Care… Jim

jimmasterson.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment