From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

There Is Nothing Above God

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Nothing has caused more people to turn from [Biblical] truths to false teachings, than the Anthanasian Creed.  For the past sixteen hundred plus years, a whole lot of people have been led to believe the Anthanasian Creed is biblically sound when nothing could be further from the truth. 

There’s no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to believe [or else] to be saved the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God.”  The Anthanasian Creed is and will continue to be, the high priest of all false doctrines.  Keep this in mind as you continue reading, believing in Messiah YeshuaJesus Christ,” is a choice.

If you have chosen to believe the Anthanasian Creed then the creed itself forces you to put it above the plan of salvation given to us in the [Bible].

The Anthanasian Creed itself [forces] people to believe the only way for a person to be [Biblically] saved is found in it.  Its false method of salvation, unless a person “faithfully” believes what’s documented in it they “cannot be saved,” is available for all to see.  The last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed, can’t be read to mean anything else:

“This is the catholic [Christian] faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.”

I listened to a discussion recently concerning current events and I heard, “He chooses God over the Constitution.”  The speaker was [shocked] to hear someone actually confessed to putting God [above] the Constitution of the United States of America.  I say “shocked” because the expression on the speaker’s face was, convincing.  As false as it may be to put the constitution above God as the speaker does, it will not turn as many away from [Biblical] truths as the Anthanasian Creed has.  Although the speaker’s belief is a falsehood, it does not impact ones salvation.  Neither the Anthanasian Creed nor the Constitution of the United States of America has anything to do with the salvation of one’s soul. 

I totally agree with freedom of speech.  The speaker in this case however, not only admits to attending “church” on a regular basis, he calls himself a “Christian.”  It’s a problem that one calling himself a “Christian,” does not put God [above] the Constitution.  I’d be willing to say that the follower of the Anthanasian Creed would be shocked to hear the speaker say this and yet still not see themselves as doing the same thing.  They put the Anthanasian Creed above God’s plan of salvation.

The Anthanasian Creed has created enough problems, sixteen hundred plus years’ worth.  There’s no need to have the Constitution of the United States of America create more.

I’m willing to say those responsible for [forcing] people to believe what became doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD the Anthanasian Creed, called themselves “Christians.”  Everything I have read concerning the matter, points in that direction. 

As a citizen of the United States of America, I’m thankful for, and hold dear, the freedoms I have guaranteed by the Constitution.  I believe that even without those freedoms, I would continue to expose the Anthanasian Creed as a false doctrine.  As one included in God’s plan of salvation, by and thru Messiah Yeshua’s shed blood on a cross, I’m set on preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ and, according to [Scripture].

I don’t know about you but if I was asked to choose between preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ and defending the Constitution of the United States of America, someone is going to hear about the events leading up to and including, Yeshua’s death burial and resurrection.

God Bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment