From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, December 29, 2017

The Bible, It Is Written

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’” Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)

Who else is going to hear “I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness (Matthew 7:23),” but those using “Your name” Jesus’ name for the wrong reasons. 

Linking the [Biblical] Jesus’ name to any document surfacing after the last entry of the New Testament which occurred near the end of the first century, is a problem.   I wouldn’t do that if I were you.  Leaving the Hebrew [Scriptures] “the Old Testament” and the New Testament well enough alone, is the safest thing one could do.  God’s plan of salvation is found in them and I wouldn’t add to, or subtract from it.

Well after the last entry of the New Testament, to be more specific 325-AD, the Anthanasian Creeds having to believe [or else] “the Son is God” to be saved, was birthed.

“Whosoever will be saved, before all things, it is necessary that he hold the catholic (i. e., universal, Christian) faith. Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.”  Opening sentences of the Anthanasian Creed.

“This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.”  Closing sentence of the Anthanasian Creed.

Make no mistake about it, according to the Anthanasian Creed “before all things” a person “cannot be saved” unless they “faithfully” and “firmly” believe “the Son is God.”

Here it is nearing the end of 2017 and I’ve yet to find the words “the Son is God” in the Hebrew [Scriptures] or, the New Testament.  This shows the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” [totally] depends on what was written after the last entry of the New Testament, man’s understanding/interpretation of God’s plan of salvation.

There’s no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to wait until 325-AD for the completion of God’s plan of salvation.  

If you believe a person cannot become a “member” of an earthly institution called “church” without them first believing the doctrine of the “Trinity,” you’re trusting the doctrines of men. The doctrine of the “Trinity” [is] a by-product of the Anthanasian Creed and like it, can only be traced back to 325-AD.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” it is my obligation to tell you, confessing “Jesus is the Son of God is the safest thing one could do.  For me to say, “And the Anthanasian Creed had absolutely nothing to do with my becoming a follower of Messiah Yeshua,” is the [Biblically] correct thing to do. 

In the precious and beautiful name of “Your name” Jesus, I thank God for showing us the events leading up to the events themselves, Jesus’ birth, death, burial and resurrection, in what’s known to us today as the inspired word of God, the [Bible].  Amen.

God bless
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment