From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, December 2, 2017

What If The Anthanasian Creed Is Right?

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

In the midst of a conversation I was asked, “What if the Anthanasian Creed is right?”

Here’s my reply:

If you mean biblically sound, you need to think about what you are saying.  If the [only] way for a person to be saved is according to what is laid out in the Anthanasian Creed, you’re saying the inspired word of God is subject to the Anthanasian Creed.   

In God’s plan of salvation, there is no other name by which we must be saved.  That’ll be, the name of Jesus.  The question that needs to be answered has nothing to do with the Anthanasian Creed.  It is why people don’t see the biblical Jesus for who He is, the Son of God.  That creed isn’t taking anyone into the kingdom of God.

I then went on to say:

The Anthanasian Creed doesn’t prove the existence of “the Son is God,” it’s the source of it.  Prior to the Anthanasian Creed becoming doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD “the Son is God,” isn’t. 

We talked for a few more minutes, which led me to say:

If you’re teaching the person who rejects the doctrine of the “Trinity” cannot be saved, aren’t you saying God’s plan of salvation [is] subject to the doctrines of men?  If you look at the evidence, you are.  The doctrine of the “Trinity” is a by-product of the Anthanasian Creed and it has the fingerprints of men all over it.

I’ve been asked many times, “What if the Anthanasian Creed is right?”  Although I have to admit, not so much lately.  In this case, as it was in most cases, it came from a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

As a firm believer [in] Messiah Yeshua it is my obligation to tell you.  Having to believe [or else] the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to be saved isn’t biblically sound.

And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name. John 20:30-31 (NKJV)

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV) 

The [Biblically] correct thing to do is believe/confess “Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.  Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.”

After reading John 20:30-31 and 1 John 4:15, how one could not see the significance of keeping the Anthanasian Creed as far away from God’s plan of salvation as could possibly be, is beyond comprehension.

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment