From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Jesus made Himself?


What you’re about to read is an E-mail I sent to someone I heard on the local “Christian” radio station.  It’s just as I sent it, except the blank spaces.  That information was left out intentionally because it could lead to identifying who this individual is, and that’s not my intent.

Immediately after sending this off, I was informed of it being received.  The next day however, via E-mail, every reason to believe it wasn’t.  I’m not interested in finding out what “error” occurred, thus keeping the letter I sent from “successfully” reaching its destination. 

I’m going to share the letter because it shows the significance of getting it right the first time which is to say according to the [Scriptures], especially when it comes to the [Biblical] Jesus. 

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.
  
Dear ­­­____,

My name is Jim Masterson.  I am a regular listener to Christian Radio here in New Hampshire and frequently catch your show.  I was listening on ______, _______, and heard you say something that confused me.  I hope you can clarify it for me.  I heard you say “Jesus made Himself…”

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone. Hebrews 2:9 (NKJV)

“Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.” Acts 2:36 (NKJV)

I’m very familiar with these verses, as given to us in the New King James Version of the Bible.  They’re saying Jesus “was made” a little lower than the angels and that “God has made this Jesus…”

With a simple internet search I was able to look at a number of [different] versions of the bible, targeting “Jesus made Himself,” and it wasn’t found in any of them.

I’m [very] interested in which translation you found, “Jesus made Himself.”

Looking forward to hearing from you.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

P.S.

I did send the exact same letter a second time via E-mail, using a different path.  I was once again informed of it being received and, there’s no reason to believe it didn’t reach its destination this time.  I’m still looking forward to hearing from this individual.

P.S.S.

As of 4/30/2018 @ 8:06 AM, I have yet to hear back from this individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment