From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Will it Withstand the Test of Time?


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

I heard someone say that there’s a “God” that doesn’t have a “Son.”  This individual was quoting something he had read on a sign.  I’m confident this individual doesn’t believe it, nor would he in the future.  Saying that there’s a “God” that doesn’t have a “Son,” will it withstand the test of time? 

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses. Acts 2:32 (NKJV)

John 3:16 and Acts 2:32 are plain, simple, and easy to understand.  This Jesus God has raised up,” is God’s “only begotten Son.”

Jesus spoke these words, lifting up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.  And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:2-3 (NKJV)

According to John 3:16 and 17:2-3, “the only true God sent His only begotten Son.”  You have given Him authority over all flesh,” that same God gave Jesus this “authority over all flesh.”

Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us kings and priests to our God; and we shall reign on the earth.” Revelation 5:7-10 (NKJV)

The Lamb,” Jesus, died on a cross for the sin of the world, “You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood (Revelation 5:7-10).  Jesus is the only one qualified to take the scroll from God, “Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.”

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Jesus ascended to “My God,” His God.

It’s not about what one chooses to believe my friends, but will what one believes withstand the test of time.  The kingdom of God being the prize.  The inspired word of God which is to say the [Bible] endures forever, is sufficient enough as is.  The [Biblical] account of the events leading up to the events themselves, Jesus’ death burial and resurrection are available for all to see, in the [Bible].

Identifying the source of one’s system of belief won’t be difficult to do.  It’ll come down to what one believes came first, God’s plan of salvation or man’s understanding of it.  The moment one strays from [Biblical] truths, they’ll be left with defending the findings of those not mentioned in the [Bible].  If it’s taken straight from the [Bible], giving thanks to the God of the [Bible] will be the norm.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

Knowing Jesus called God “You, the only true God” in John 17:3 and “My God” His God in John 20:17, I confess “Jesus is the Son of God.”  The God of the [Bible], “the only true God.”  It is my obligation to tell you confessing “Jesus is the Son of God,” is the safest thing one could do.

Saying that there’s a “God” that doesn’t have a “Son,” will not withstand the test of time.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment