From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

What to Believe?


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “If you don’t believe Jesus is God you are not born again.”

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

Saying “If you don’t believe Jesus is God you are not born again” to someone that’s confessing “Jesus is the Son of God,” is a problem.  1 John 4:15 and the speaker on the radio saying “If you don’t believe Jesus is God you are not born again” are completely contradictory.  Yet, which does God want us to believe?

If the speaker on the radio wasn’t a follower of the Anthanasian Creed, I wouldn’t have mentioned the significance of confessing “Jesus is the Son of God.”

I’m not speaking against the speaker on the radio, I know the battle is not against flesh and blood.  I do pray for followers of the Anthanasian Creed, that they realize defending false teachings and teaching [Biblical] truths have absolutely nothing in common.  1 John 4:15 is sufficient enough, as is.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment