From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Monday, March 26, 2018

Convict Your Church

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.” As He spoke these words, many believed in Him.  John 8:28-30 (NKJV)

“And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3 (NKJV)   

When Jesus speaks of the Father “but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things,” He’s referring to the God of the [Bible], “You the only true God.”  I say “the God of the [Bible]” because some believe Jesus claims to be God in [Bible] when clearly Jesus knows who sent Him (John 17:3).

“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” Matthew 17:5 (NKJV)

The only true God” is not only “well pleased” with Jesus knowing who sent Him, that same God is calling for us to believe these things Jesus said, “Hear Him!”

“Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 10:32-33 (NKJV)

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

After reading Matthew 10:32-33 and 1 John 4:15, would you say letting others know “Jesus is the Son of God” is the safest thing one could do?  I would.

“And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, ‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass:’” Revelation 2:18 (NKJV)

I know it’s safe to tell others Jesus is “the Son of God” because in Revelation 2:18, Jesus is calling Himself, “the Son of God.”  If God is pleased with these things Jesus said, found in the [Bible], who am I to question them.

I was listening to a thirty minute program the local “Christian” radio station that was nearing its end when I heard, “Use Your word to convict Your church.”  The statement was one of the many prayers offered up to God mind you.  The speaker on the radio is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed. 

Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.” John 7:16 (NKJV)

“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.” John 14:24 (NKJV)

I’d make sure you’d be willing to accept these things Jesus said in John 7:16 and 14:24 as pleasing to God, before trying to make the Anthanasian Creed “the Son is God” and the [Biblical] Jesus out to be one and the same.  If you’re praying God “use Your word to convict Your church,” you’d have to agree with these things Jesus said.  These things Jesus said, don’t support the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God.”

Nothing has caused more people to stray from God’s word to false teachings, than the Anthanasian Creed. 

If the follower of that creed would take just a brief moment, to consider what they’re saying when they say the Anthanasian Creed is [Biblically] sound, they’d see there’s no [Biblical] reason to believe it at all.  As a “tradition” maybe, but that’ll be as far as it goes.

The greatest error in interpreting the [Scripture] is the substitution of having to believe the doctrine of the “Trinity” to be saved, for God’s plan of salvation.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment