From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, March 16, 2018

Between You and the All-Knowing God


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 2 Corinthians 1:3, Ephesians 1:3, Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), and Peter, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” in 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua, greetings.
  
“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

I don’t know about you but I’d say someone in the first century was well aware of who “the God of our Lord Jesus Christ” is.  That someone is the Apostle Paul and Ephesians 1:17 is plain, simple, and easy to understand.

It’s very encouraging to those of us accepting it as an absolute truth, straight from the [Bible]. 

Paul knew “the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory” was Jesus’ God and, Father.  Paul was led by the Spirit of God to write what is known to us today as Ephesians 1:17, thus making it 100% trustworthy as is.  I wouldn’t attach Paul’s name to anyone’s interpretation of Ephesians 1:17, if I were you. 

“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.”  2 Corinthians 1:3

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying.” 2 Corinthians 11:31

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

After reading Paul’s “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” five times, Jesus calling God “My God” His God four times, would you say Paul and Jesus’ God are one and the same.  I would.  Taking it one step further the last entry of the New Testament occurred near the end of the first century and, the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” can only be traced back to the names of those not mentioned in the [Bible]. 

The ink began to flow in 325-AD, thus giving birth to what’s known to us today as the Anthanasian Creed.

I’m not looking to force anyone into believing anything here but Paul’s writings are [Biblically] sound, in this case Ephesians 1:3, Ephesians 1:17, Romans 15:6, 2 Corinthians 1:3, 2 Corinthians 11:31 and Colossians 1:3.

The rest is between you and the all-knowing God of the [Bible], I’ve already surrendered to the [Bible] being sufficient enough as is.  I do pray that you see things God’s way, which is the safest thing anyone could do.

God bless.

In His Care…Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment