From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Man's Way Isn't God's Way


“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.” Ephesians 1:17 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

With all the evil that’s taking place in the world, I am being asked why everything has to be about the Anthanasian Creed.  Here’s my reply, “When it comes to false security, look no further than the Anthanasian Creed.  I could spend all day writing about current events, as could you, but the majority of those committing evil acts today aren’t calling themselves [Bible] carrying believers.  The Anthanasian Creed has caused more people to turn from [Biblical] truths to false teachings since it surfaced in 325-AD.”

And the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.” Genesis 3:13 (NKJV)

And He was withdrawn from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and prayed, saying, “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.” Luke 22:41-42 (NKJV)

There’s a lesson to be learned from the events that took place in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:13) and in the Garden of Gethsemane (Luke 22:41-42).  Man’s way isn’t God’s way.  Trust God.

It is my obligation to tell you those teaching the Anthanasian Creed as a [Biblical] truth aren’t the ones on trial here, the [Bible] is.  Followers of that creed make the same mistake over and over again, tracing their “triumphant” moment back to the Arians who opposed the Anthanasian Creed in 325-AD.  If I had to “guess” I’d say the powers that be in 325-AD were, persuasive.    

One thing I do know for sure, concerning the follower of the Anthanasian Creed today, they’ll have to go outside the [Bible] to defend it.  Man’s misinterpretations of [Scripture] are the only things they have to offer. 

Knowing the inspired word of God endures forever, the Anthanasian Creed doesn’t stand a chance when faced with [Biblical] truths.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment