From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, March 24, 2018

To Him Who Overcomes


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

The Anthanasian Creed surfaced and became doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD.  Without the Anthanasian Creed the doctrine of the “Trinity” isn’t, and neither is “the Son is God.”

To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.” Revelation 3:21 (NKJV)

Besides the two separate thrones, Jesus’ throne and Jesus’ Father’s throne, Revelation 3:21 tells us Jesus sat down with Jesus’ Father on Jesus’ Father’s throne, “I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.” 

I don’t know about you but as significant as there being two separate thrones is, I’d say Jesus sitting down with Jesus’ Father, on Jesus' Father’s throne mind you, is a serious problem for the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God.”  I say this because Jesus is known for telling the truth, and I know the inspired word of God endures forever.

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

Jesus is calling God “My God,” His God (Revelation 3:12).

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’”  John 20:17 (NKJV)

When Jesus speaks of the Father He’s referring to “My Father” His Father, and God, “My God” His God (John 20:17).

How many times would it take Jesus calling God “My God” His God, before one sees it’s [Biblically] impossible for Jesus and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to be one and the same? 

In order for “the Son is God” to sit down on Jesus’ throne, let alone Jesus’ Father’s throne, you’d have to say what Jesus said in the verses above isn’t true. 

Jesus [is] the Son of God, not the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God.”  The [Biblical] evidence of the Son of God being so is available for all to see in the [Bible].  Even the follower of the Anthanasian Creed knows the words “the Son is God” aren’t in the [Bible]. Taking it one step further, there’s no [Biblical] evidence of anyone having to believe the Anthanasian Creed for anything, let alone for their only way to salvation.

What did the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” have to overcome in order for “the Son is God” to sit on Jesus’ Father’s throne?  With hindsight being 20/20 the words spoken by Jesus in John 20:17, Revelation 3:12 and 3:21, keeps it from being so.

Those “discussions” that took place in 325-AD concerning the “validity” of the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” proved “the Son is God” was actually birthed then.

For the past sixteen hundred plus years the Anthanasian Creed has been taught as being [Biblically] sound when [Biblical] truths prove it to be anything else but.  If I had to “guess” I’d say the number one reason for it making its way into the twenty first century, is not realizing the significance of it surfacing well after the last entry of the New Testament was recorded.  The greater the gap in time, the easier it becomes to accept false teachings as anything else but.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment