From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, September 9, 2018

The Anthanasian Creed is the High Priest of All False Doctrines



“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Apostle Saul (who is also called Paul), Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While channel surfing I came across an individual saying, “We must not let anything come between us and Christ.”  I heard this same individual say in the same program, “One doesn’t have to believe the trinity to be saved; Jesus is God, they do.”  If the speaker understood that the source of “the Son is God” is the Anthanasian Creed, they would see the contradiction in what they are saying here. The speaker on the television is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

The Anthanasian Creed gave birth to “the Son is God,” in 325-AD.  From that moment on its followers have called “the Son is God,” Jesus which certainly doesn’t make it so.  Simply put the Anthanasian Creed forces people to believe the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible].  However it is only in the [Bible] where the [Biblical] Jesus is found.  This proves “We must not let anything come between us and Christ,” doesn’t pertain to followers of the Anthanasian Creed.

To say one “doesn’t have to believe the trinity,” but you do have to believe “Jesus is God,” to be saved, exposes the Anthanasian Creed for what it is, the high priest of all false doctrines.  Without the Anthanasian Creed the doctrine of the “Trinity” doesn’t exist, and Jesus and “the Son is God” doesn’t become one and the same. 

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

The top ten countries coming onto this blog in the past thirty days.
United States of America, Canada, France, Unknown Region, Germany, Poland, Brazil, Bangladesh, Greece, and Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment