From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, September 30, 2018

What We Believe Doesn't Change the Truth


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

It doesn’t matter what we believe, it can’t change the truth.  The [Bible] is inspired by God thus making it an absolute truth and 100% trustworthy.  Absolute truths, even when twisted every which way but loose, remain absolute truths.

If you’ve spent any time at all on this blog, you’ll know that I confess Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of my life, and that I reject the Anthanasian Creed altogether.  Others have chosen to believe the Anthanasian Creed, since it surfaced and became doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD.

Consider this, two men sat down to discuss their beliefs, both confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, but only one believes the Anthanasian Creed.  Who do you think is saved, based on what you’ve read so far?

It doesn’t matter what we believe, like the Anthanasian Creed, it can’t change the truth.  They’re both saved because they confess Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life.  Believing the Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of one’s soul.  It is [Biblically] impossible to prove, otherwise.  There’s no evidence of anyone having to believe [or else] the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to be saved, in the [Bible].  When faced with absolute truths found in the [Bible], concerning the salvation of one’s soul, the Anthanasian Creed is nowhere to be found.

It is my obligation to tell you that the Anthanasian Creed is not biblically sound.  Teaching it as if it is sound, isn’t the biblically correct thing to do. 

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.” Matthew 12:31-32 (NKJV)

What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice. Philippians 1:18 (NKJV)

However Jesus’ name is used, good, bad or indifferent, “whether in pretense or in truth,” I will rejoice.  I don’t have to like it, but I do have trust God is in full control of the situation.  I’ll continue to hate false teachings but not the one teaching them, knowing what Jesus accomplished on the cross was meant for them as well.  The same can be said for how others treat me.  We are to hate sin, but love the sinner.  The worst mistake one could make is to not believe in Jesus Christ, according to the [Scriptures].

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

It doesn’t matter what we believe, it can’t change the truth that all we need is to confess “Jesus is the Son of God,” the Lord and the Savior of our life to be saved.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment