From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Don't Go Down the Wrong Path, Thinking It's the Right Way


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

If you are going down the wrong path, thinking it’s the right way, then you’re ignoring [Biblical] truths.  People can quote the [Bible], or write down as many verses of [Scripture] as they like.  If they’re trusting their own understanding of it, someone else’s for that matter, then things not mentioned in the [Bible] will dominate their mind.      

You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments. Exodus 20:4-6 (NKJV)

For example, it you are praying to and/or worshipping “carved images,” statues if you will, you’re ignoring what has been clearly laid out for us in Exodus 20:4-6.  If you should happen to come across one of these “carved images,” the “likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath,” don’t “bow down to them nor serve them.”  You’re praying to and/or worshipping the handy works of men if you do.  True followers of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus” [do not] pray to and/or worship the “likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, carved images.” 

To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.” Revelation 3:21 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Consider this, the next time you hear “Even though the words “the Son is God” aren’t in the [Bible] the evidence of it being so is.”  When Jesus said “To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne,” who would you say is not sitting with Jesus on His throne?  I say, Jesus’ “My Father” Father, “My God” His God (John 20:17), is not sitting with Jesus on Jesus’ throne, neither are those that chose not to believe in Jesus.  

There are two thrones mentioned here in the [Bible].  Concerning the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God,” it is [Biblically] impossible to prove Jesus sat next to the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” at any time, let alone on two separate thrones at the exact same time. 

[Biblical] truths have a way of setting the record straight to a willing heart.  Don’t go down the wrong path, thinking it’s the right way.  The Anthanasian Creed comes out on the wrong end of the truth, every time.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

The top ten countries coming onto this blog in the last week: United States of America, Unknown Region, United Arab Emirates, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Brazil, Hong Kong, Italy, and Netherlands.

The last thirty days: United States of America, France, Unknown Region, Germany, Brazil, Poland, United Arab Emirates, Russia, Canada, and United Kingdom.

All-time top ten: United States of America, Russia, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Ukraine, Turks and Caicos Islands, and Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment