From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, October 26, 2018

What Shall We Do?


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” And Jesus said to him, Assuredly, I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.” Luke 23:42-43 (NKJV)

The Anthanasian Creed forces people to believe it’s the only way to salvation, when nothing could be further from the truth.  The Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of one’s soul.  To tell the truth, it was followers of that creed that caused me to doubt it in the first place.  They can’t explain it and teach that it is a mystery but at the same time they tell you if you do not believe it, you can’t be saved.  It was this contradiction that set me on this journey.  Even they know Jesus said “Assuredly, I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise,” well before that creed was birthed in 325-AD.

As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.” John 15:9-10 (NKJV)

Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?” Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.” John 6:28-29 (NKJV)

Telling others Jesus died on a cross for the sin of the world and believing in Jesus is the best decision one could make.  Tell it like it is.  The key to telling the truth however, is to do so in love.  We shouldn’t have to force people to believe anything.  As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you” is plain, simple, and easy to understand.  Believing “in Him whom” God “sent,” Jesus, This is the work of God.”

There’s every reason to believe the thief on the cross is with Jesus simply by saying “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.”  Luke 23:42-43 disproves the Anthanasian Creed.

It is my obligation to tell you until one believes their salvation [totally] depends on what Jesus accomplished on the cross, they’ll continue to use the [Bible] and other doctrines to teach what is false.  Don’t forget about those that witnessed Jesus’ death on the cross, if you’re saying unless one believes the doctrine of the “Trinity” one cannot be saved.  Without the Anthanasian Creed the doctrine of the “Trinity,” doesn’t exist.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment