From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Learn to Recognize What Is Not Supported by the Bible


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the only name given among men by which we must be saved, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Find a biblical, bible believing church.”  The speaker on the radio was implying that a “bible believing church” preaches the gospel of Christ in truth.  The speaker was encouraging others to be a good witness, having heard this truth and thus knowing the gospel of Jesus Christ.  The speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

Whenever, wherever the Anthanasian Creeds believe it [or else] false method of salvation is heard, give credit to the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible].  There’s a good reason to disbelieve the Anthanasian Creeds false method of salvation, “the Son is God” didn’t exist prior to its birth in 325-AD.  Without the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible] the Anthanasian Creed, and thus the doctrine of the “Trinity,” doesn’t exist.

“Find a biblical, bible believing church” is sound advice, as long as the one saying it believes the [Bible] is more than sufficient enough as is and can recognize what is not supported by the [Bible].  Anything less leaves the door wide open for false teachings to creep in.  Left unchecked, the so called “bible believing church” is gradually teaching non-biblical truths and leading people away from God’s intended message.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

Jesus is the triumphant centerpiece of God’s plan of salvation.  Whoever believes in” Jesus, according to the [Scriptures], is saved.  “The Son is God” is merely the centerpiece of the Anthanasian Creed.  The words “the Son is God” aren’t in the [Bible].

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

The person confessing “Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.”  As you can see the [Biblical] evidence points to the [Biblical] Jesus being the Son of God.  The blessing to believing Jesus is the Son of God is that “God abides in him.”  Don’t make the mistake of believing the [Biblical] Jesus and the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” are one and the same, nothing could be further from the truth.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 (NKJV)

I confess “Jesus is the Son of God,” and reject the Anthanasian Creed altogether.  I would say “the bible believing church” should trust Jesus when He said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Taking it one step further the God and Father of Jesus’ brethren and Jesus’ God and Father are one and, the same.  I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God” is plain, simple, and easy to understand.  With or without the Anthanasian Creed, the God and Father of Jesus’ brethren and Jesus’ God and Father are one and the same.

“Find a biblical, bible believing church” that preaches the gospel of Christ in truth and learn to recognize what is not supported by the [Bible].  Begin with understanding that the Anthanasian Creed has nothing to do with God’s plan of salvation for you.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

The top ten countries coming onto this blog in the past thirty days.
United States of America, Unknown Region, Germany, France, Poland, Italy, Singapore, Russia, United Arab Emirates, and Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment