From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Thank God


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”  Acts 4:12 (NKJV)

There’s a significant difference between having to believe something to be a “member” of an earthly institution called “church” and to be saved, the benefit of being saved is to spend eternity with Jesus.  If you’re saying one cannot be saved unless one believes something, it better be believing in Jesus alone because “there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”  I pray God, you see the difference.

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgement.” John 7:24 (NKJV)

You’ve probably heard the saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”  The same should be said about people’s view of the world.  Do not judge” what you’re hearing by the one who’s delivering it, but give the word of God the final say.  In other words, “judge with righteous judgement.”

For example the follower of the Anthanasian Creed uses it as a means to “membership” in the earthly institution called “church,” and “membership” is profitable.  They’ll be the first to tell you unless one believes the doctrine of the “Trinity” one cannot be saved, when nothing could be further from the truth.  Why anyone would put the Anthanasian Creed in the position of having the final say, concerning the salvation of one’s soul, is beyond comprehension.  The problem is compounded by requiring such a belief in order to become a “member.”

I firmly reject the Anthanasian Creed.  If someone was to say to me “You shouldn’t say that,” I’d know this individual needs to hear the truth about the Anthanasian Creed.  The Anthanasian Creed is born of the world, and profits me nothing.  No one has to believe the Anthanasian Creed for anything, let alone their salvation.  It is not something I’ve conjured up, the [Bible] tells me so.  Taking it one step further without the Anthanasian Creed, the doctrine of the “Trinity” doesn’t exist.

When it comes to the Anthanasian Creed, which surfaced and became doctrine of the Catholic Church in 325-AD, there’s only one thing I need to know about it.  Without the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible] the Anthanasian Creed does not exist.  In every situation I may find myself in, concerning the Anthanasian Creed, I am 100% confident I stand on the truth.  I know the follower of that creed will supply evidence to the contrary, but their evidence will only prove the Anthanasian Creed has absolutely nothing to do with God’s plan of salvation.  They are simply blind to the truth.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

The follower of the Anthanasian Creed has no choice but to say the one confessing “Jesus is the Son of God,” the Lord and the Savior of their life, and rejecting the Anthanasian Creed altogether, isn’t saved.  Anything less from them would prove the Anthanasian Creed to be exactly what it is, the high priest of all false doctrines.

It is my obligation to tell you that the inspired word of God endures forever, and it is sufficient enough as is.  If you believe the only way to salvation is found in the inspired word of God, which is to say believe in Jesus Christ and you will be saved, don’t let anything come between you and the [Bible].  The Anthanasian Creed reduces the word of God to a mere form of commentary, not an absolute. 
  
Thank God the events leading up to and including Jesus’ death burial and resurrection, are greater than those that took place in 325-AD.  The person confessing “Jesus is the Son of God,” the Lord and the Savior of their life, and rejecting the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved.  To say they’re not is to say you know better than God.

God bless.

In His Care…Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment