From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Side With the Truth


“The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying.” 2 Corinthians 11:31 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Have you ever heard “You take the high road and I’ll take the low road,” or vice versa?  I have.  It usually comes up when someone chooses to hate another, go low, and the other chooses not to retaliate, go high.

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

It is my obligation to tell you the safest thing to do, the safest place to be, is to be a believer in Jesus Christ in the midst of those that have chosen to take the low road.  Be an overcomer.  Side with the truth over hate or retaliation and accept whatever comes your way.  God is in full control of the situation.  Forgetting the God of the [Bible] knows, hears, and sees all things is the greatest mistake one could make.  The things that we do, the things that we say, all have consequences.

Speaking the truth isn’t always the easiest thing to do, but it’s always right.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 (NKJV)

No matter where you are or what you believe, Jesus is “the way, the truth, and the life.”

God bless.

In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment