From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

He Said, She Said


“That you may with one mind and with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who gave Himself a ransom for all, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See 1 Timothy 2:6 (NKJV)

And the high priest stood up in the midst and asked Jesus, saying, “Do You answer nothing? What is this these men testify against You?” But He kept silent and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?” Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.” Mark 14:60-62 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, “Are you the Christ?  He said, I am.”  The speaker on the radio then went on to say, “All of you that know your bible know Christ here is saying I am the one who spoke to Moses.”  The speaker is a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.’” Exodus 3:13-14 (NKJV)

The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is also called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.” John 4:25-26 (NKJV)

If this was your first time reading Mark 14:60-62, John 4:25-26 and Exodus 3:13-14 for yourself, you’d be better off than those believing Mark 14:60-62 is where one finds “Christ here is saying I am the one who spoke to Moses.”  This is the speaker’s attempt to link the words “I AM” in Exodus 3:13-14 and “I am” in Mark 14:60-62, to the Anthanasian Creed.  The Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” is a must have, for the follower of the Anthanasian Creed.

Exodus 3:13-14 “Then Moses said to God,” Moses was speaking to God.  God said to Moses,” God is speaking to Moses.

Mark 14:60-62 “the high priest asked” Jesus, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?”  Jesus said, I am.” 

John 4:25-26 “The woman said to” Jesus, “I know that Messiah is coming. When He comes, He will tell us all things.”  Jesus said to her, I who speak to you am He.” 

Jesus is “the Christ, the Son of the Blessed.”  He is the Messiah, but He is not “I AM,” God.  It is impossible to prove, otherwise.  Trusting the [Bible] to be more than sufficient enough as is, is the safest thing to do. 

What the speaker said is a byproduct of the Anthanasian Creed and proving it so, won’t be a problem.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment