From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, June 15, 2019

One Centurion's Confession


For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. Romans 8:13 (NKJV)

In the name of the Son of the living God, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. John 6:69 (NKJV)

And Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and breathed His last. Then the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. So when the centurion, who stood opposite Him, saw that He cried out like this and breathed His last, he said, “Truly this Man was the Son of God!” Mark 15:37-39 (NKJV)

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

I don’t know about you but I’d say “the centurion” is saved.  That “God abides in him, and he in God.”  Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.”  Truly this Man was the Son of God!”

In the [precise] moment “the centurion” confessed Jesus “was the Son of God” he was saved according to the [Scriptures].  The Anthanasian Creed has not been written yet, but would he be saved according to the Anthanasian Creed?  Don’t let your mind wander here, “the centurion” is on the right side of God’s plan of salvation.  Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.”  “The Son is God” wholly belongs to the Anthanasian Creed and has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of “the centurion” or us.

According to the Anthanasian Creed when “the centurion” confessed Jesus “was the Son of God,” “the centurion” didn’t have a clue as to who Jesus was.  The Anthanasian Creed [forces] people to say unless one confesses “the Son is God” one cannot be saved, when nothing could be further from the truth.  You can’t find the words “The Son is God” in the [Bible].  Taking it one step further they wouldn’t have made their way into the twenty first century, if not for the Anthanasian Creed.

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

Whenever you hear that the God of the [Bible] had to die, I hope it terrifies you.  At least 50% of how it terrifies me.  I pray God you see “the centurion” who by confessing “Jesus is the Son of God,” is saved.  See that Jesus’ “God abides in” “the centurion” and “the centurion” in Jesus’ God.  Jesus is saying, “I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”

Anytime you hear that the God of the [Bible] died, it’s a by-product of the Anthanasian Creed.  Simply, don’t give the Anthanasian Creed a second thought.

My friends, everything about the centurion’s confession is God’s plan of salvation in nut shell.  It’s all about Jesus.  The [Biblical] Jesus, which is to say [Scripture] alone.  When I hear the words [Scripture] alone, its music to my ears.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment