From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Irrefutably Clear


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who was given all authority in heaven and on earth, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings. See Matthew 28:18 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

The Anthanasian Creed is of this world.  It adds onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century and what is documented in the [Bible].  Jesus makes it irrefutably clear, His God and Father and His brethren’s God and Father are one and the same.  Go to My brethren and say to them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.”  The writers and followers of the Anthanasian Creed however, cannot leave this [Biblical] fact as is.  They add their own interpretation and criteria to God’s plan of salvation.  The Anthanasian Creed is the problem here, and it is always wrong to say/believe it is sound doctrine.

Go to My brethren and say to them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God” tells us that true followers of Jesus and Jesus Himself, have the same God and Father.

The Anthanasian Creed leaves John 20:17 open for a discussion that was never intended.  The Anthanasian Creed implies that true followers of Jesus and Jesus Himself, can’t have the same God and Father.  John 20:17 tells us that our relationship with “My God and your God” is the same as Jesus’, but if Jesus is God as the Anthanasian Creed states, then His relationship can’t be the same as ours.  The [Bible] gives no reason to believe John 20:17 is open for discussion.  It does however prove the Anthanasian Creed, is flawed.

What Jesus accomplished in the first century is the only thing that matters.  Remove the writings of those not mentioned in the [Bible], and leave the [Bible] well enough alone.  We’ll still have the free will to believe the [Bible], or reject it all together for that matter, but it will always be wrong to reject Messiah Yeshua “Jesus.”  In the end, there’s only two choices, to believe or reject what has been clearly laid out for us in the [Bible].  Choose wisely.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment