From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, January 18, 2020

The Anthanasian Creeds False Method of Salvation


Grace, mercy, and truth will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him who God sent to be the propitiation for our sins, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See 1 John 4:8-11 (NKJV)

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the [Scriptures], and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved?

Praise God!  I received an answer to my question above.  It wasn’t the “Yes the person is saved” or “No the person is not saved” answer I was looking for but this individual, who shall remain nameless, was well versed on the Anthanasian Creed itself.

“This is the catholic (Christian) faith; which except you believe faithfully and firmly, you cannot be saved.”  - Last sentence of the Anthanasian Creed.

After thanking me for the question, this individual wrote, “Creeds certainly do not save anyone and there have been many true believers throughout history who likely never heard of any creed, let alone the Anthanasian Creed.”  This brought a [huge] smile to my face, because the Anthanasian Creed claims “you cannot be saved” unless you believe the Anthanasian Creed.  According to the Anthanasian Creed, what Jesus accomplished in the first century falls short of God’s plan of salvation.  There is no way around it.

I answered this question above, saying, “The person” is saved.  Knowing this, the individual went on to say, “To [reject] is different from [not understanding entirely] or [being confused about something].”  This implies that I can’t be saved until I place the care of my salvation in the hands of those [supposedly] having clear understanding of the Anthanasian Creed.

The individual gave four examples that attempt to clarify “reject” from “not understanding.”  They went onto say, “If one were to reject altogether the Anthanasian Creed, especially those components mentioned above, and what it says about Jesus, there would be serious concerns about what they did indeed believe and whether they were saved.”

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”  John 3:16 (NKJV)

I say “whoever believes in” Jesus, according to the [Scriptures], is saved.  The Anthanasian Creed is something that adds onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century.  Simply put, it is replacement theology.

I know the Anthanasian Creed had absolutely nothing to do with the salvation of my soul.  Even though it brings to light things mentioned in the [Bible], Jesus’ death burial and resurrection for example, the Anthanasian Creeds “false method of salvation” never should have made its way into the twenty first century.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment