From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, February 29, 2020

How Are You Treating Jesus?


“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the name of Him making he who overcomes a pillar in the temple of His God, Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.  See Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

As I watched a “Christian” program on television a follower of the Anthanasian Creed said, “The church is the strongest institution there’ll ever be on earth.”  The speaker went onto clarify this, saying, “Having been given the authority to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, separates the church from all other institutions.”

When I hear someone say they “preach the gospel of Jesus Christ,” I’m interested in hearing about what they think about the Anthanasian Creed.  To the speaker’s credit, there wasn’t a single mentioning of anything linked to the Anthanasian Creed in this [particular] message.

A person can be 100% correct about Jesus in one thing and without you even knowing it, they could be so wrong about Him in others.  Nothing could be more incorrect than to speak well about Jesus in one place and teach unless one believes the doctrine of the trinity one cannot be saved, in others.  In this case the speaker was a prime example of it being so.  On the flip side, a person could be 100% wrong about Jesus and 100% right about the Anthanasian Creed, rejecting it too, and I’d [only] be concerned about how they’re treating Jesus.  

The majority of things I hear on “Christian” radio and television agree with Jesus’ teachings, as given to us in the [Bible].  Those things supporting the Anthanasian Creed however expose the Anthanasian Creed for what it is, false doctrine that adds onto what Jesus accomplished in the first century. 

“Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation that he also believe faithfully the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. For the right faith is, that we believe and confess that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man.” The Anthanasian Creed.

“Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.” (1 John 4:15 NKJV)

It was followers of the Anthanasian Creed that originally caused me to doubt the Anthanasian Creed.  I can assure you, they haven’t helped their cause any since.  I’m well into my sixties today, and decades have passed since they [first] planted those seeds of doubt in me.  I was sure about one thing [throughout] that entire time, the [Bible] wouldn’t cause me to doubt Jesus’ teachings.  There’s every reason to believe Jesus’ teachings define God’s plan of salvation and the Anthanasian Creed has [absolutely] nothing to do with it. 

I wasn’t there in 325-AD, when the Anthanasian Creed became doctrine of the Catholic Church, and I’m not going to rely on what has been passed down through the years, concerning the events that took place then.  Prior to 325-AD no one had to believe the tenets of the Anthanasian Creed to be saved and the same holds true for us today.  1 John 4:15 is just one example, why “it is” not “necessary” to believe the Anthanasian Creed.

Would you say the person confessing Jesus is the Son of God, the Lord and the Savior of their life, saved according to the [Scriptures], and rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether, is saved?

When I say “rejects the Anthanasian Creed altogether” I mean, treat the Anthanasian Creed as if it never exists at all.  What category would you say “the person” falls under?  Those who are saved, “God abides in him, and he in God,” or dammed to hell’s fire for rejecting the Anthanasian Creed altogether?

As one who loves Jesus, I say “the person” is on the right side of God’s plan of salvation, saved according to the [Scriptures].  

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment