From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Friday, February 2, 2018

If So, Where?

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

With hindsight being 20/20, I know the Anthanasian Creed is responsible for turning a lot of people away from [Biblical] truths, to false teachings.  Taking it one step further, it causes them to trust those teaching that creed as a truth, not the all-knowing God of the [Bible].  What I know for sure is the inspired word of God endures forever.

I’m in my mid-sixties now, and I can’t remember a single time when I didn’t have concerns about the doctrine of the “Trinity,” which is a byproduct of the Anthanasian Creed.  Initially, because I feared the repercussions of telling the truth about it, I went along with those believing that creed.  I even signed pieces of paper agreeing to their doctrines.  That all ended in 2009.  The blog came shortly thereafter.

Hearing there [are] three Gods [not being] three Gods but one God in the [Bible], and one of these [being] but [not being] “Gods” is Jesus, left me no choice but to believe whatever it is they’re selling has absolutely nothing to do with the Jesus that died on a cross for me.  I heard this from those knowing that Jesus does not claim to be God, as they admit there is not a single verse of [Scripture] that says it’s so.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)   

With the Anthanasian Creed completely out of the picture which is to assume the doctrine of the “Trinity” doesn’t exist, confessing “Jesus is the Son of God” would be the cry of every [Bible] carrying believer.  Who wouldn’t want tell others about “God abides in him, and he in God,” the eternal implications of confessing “Jesus is the Son of God.”

When it comes to the Anthanasian Creed my friends, forcing people to ignore [Biblical] truths is its claim to fame.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a load voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” Matthew 27:46 (NKJV)

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

“He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

Would you say this is [actual] evidence of Jesus calling the God of the [Bible] “My God” His God on the cross, on earth, and in heaven?

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3 (NKJV)

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

“And has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” Revelation 1:6 (NKJV) John is speaking of Jesus in Revelation 1:6

Would you say this is [actual] evidence of Paul Peter and John’s “God and Father” and Jesus’ “God and Father” being one and, the same?

Would you say there’s [actual] evidence of the all-knowing God of the [Bible] being made lower than the angels?  If so, where?

God bless.

In His Care…Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment