From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Strength Of The Supply Line

“We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.” Colossians 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 13:32 (NKJV)

While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, referring to Mark 13:32, “Now I don’t know how a triune God can say it but since Jesus said it I believe it.”

So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God.” The Anthanasian Creed

The speaker on the radio’s “triune God” is nothing more than the Anthanasian Creeds “So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God.”  The speaker on the radio [is] a follower of the Anthanasian Creed. 

The speaker on the radio doesn’t know how Jesus can say “nor the Son” (Mark 13:32), but he’s willing to believe [everything] Jesus said.  It’s the speaker’s “but since Jesus said it I believe it,” that identifies him as another victim of the Anthanasian Creed.

I know why it’s easy to accept Jesus not knowing “that day and hour” (Mark 13:32).  It’s right there in the [Bible].  The God of the [Bible] knows all things.  This is in the [Bible] for all to see as well.  The speakers’ problem is that the “triune God” should know all things but Jesus states that He Himself does not.

If I had to “guess” I’d say [immediately] after the last entry of the New Testament was documented which occurred near the end of the first century, false doctrines began appearing in increasing numbers. With hindsight being 20/20, the Anthanasian Creed is the high priest of them all.

I know this is a military term but it works in other areas as well, an army is only as strong as its supply line.  In the case of the Anthanasian Creed, man’s misunderstanding and/or misinterpretation of [Scripture] is like a virus to those believing it.

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living waters.” John 7:37-38 (NKJV)

The gospel of Jesus Christ is the one thing that [must] be delivered properly my friends, especially in a world bent on silencing [Biblical] truths.  If you believe the gospel of Jesus Christ tell others exactly what Jesus said in John 7:37-38, “He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said.”

It is my obligation to tell you if you believe everything Jesus said, stay away from the Anthanasian Creed.  Without the Anthanasian Creed “the Son is God” doesn’t exist.    

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment