From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Sunday, February 25, 2018

The Thief on the Cross Settles the Matter

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” 1 Peter 1:3 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

When it comes to exposing false teachings for what they are, it is [Biblical] truths that bring them to the surface for all to see.  The person that is set on accepting the [Bible] for what it is, the inspired word of God, won’t be fooled by false teachings.

Just as the [Bible] turns people to God’s plan of salvation, false teachings turn people away from [Biblical] truths.  For example to say believing in Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, opens the door for nonbelievers to say there is no heaven.  Another example, the believer says God loves you, and the nonbeliever, there is no God.  Obviously this doesn’t make it so but for nonbelievers in Jesus Christ, it’s an easy way out.  

The follower of the Anthanasian Creed takes this to a new level.  They’ll tell you God died on a cross for the sin of the world knowing that same God sent His Son into the world, to die on a cross for the sin of the world.  For them it becomes not what the [Bible] says, but what they need it to say.

It doesn’t matter how many people are gathered together believing the same false teachings, there’s absolutely nothing to be gained from it.  The person that is set on looking out for what works best for them in this world, is blind to [Biblical] truths.

Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” And Jesus said to him, Assuredly, I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.” Luke 23:42-43 (NKJV)

This is referring to one of the two thieves hanging on a cross.  While listening to the local “Christian” radio station I heard, referring to Luke 23:43, “Where is Paradise?  All we have to do is look somewhere else in the bible.”  The speaker on the radio made it perfectly clear, using scripture to support scripture is the [only] way to go.

The speaker [is] a follower of the Anthanasian Creed.  There’s not a single verse of [Scripture] to support we must “above all things,” “firmly and faithfully” believe the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God” to be saved.

If you believe the [Bible] is the inspired word of God, and treat it as such, you’d know the doctrine of the “Trinity” is a byproduct of the Anthanasian Creed.

There’s a serious problem with telling the individual that has just newly confessed to being a sinner, received forgiveness for their sins according to the [Scriptures], and is now confessing Jesus the Lord and the Savior of their life, that they need to believe the doctrine of the “Trinity” before becoming a “member” of an earthly institution called “church.” 

The doctrine of the “Trinity” is a byproduct of the Anthanasian Creed and, played absolutely no part in the scene where a thief heard “Assuredly, I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise” in the first century.  The thief on the cross [is] with Jesus, “today.”

As the thief hung on a cross, he couldn’t have known the impact his words would have on my life, two thousand years later.  I do thank God for placing a tiny portion of his life in the [Bible], for all to see. 

All the events leading up to and including Yeshua’s death burial and resurrection, and especially the thief on the cross, prove the Anthanasian Creed to be false.  The Anthanasian Creed is not inspired, and will perish.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 (NKJV)

Jesus [is] the only way to “the Father.”

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” John 20:17 (NKJV)

These words found in John 14:6 and 20:17 are trustworthy because they’re [in] the [Bible].

According to John 20:17 “the Father” mentioned in John 14:6 is Jesus’ Father, “My Father.”  It doesn’t stop there “I am ascending to My Fatherand to My God,” it’s saying Jesus will ascend to His God as well.  I’m not looking to force anyone into believing anything here.  When you face facts, Jesus is known for telling the truth while the Anthanasian Creed stands alone, and has no [Biblical] support.

If it agrees with the gospel of Jesus Christ give thanks to God, knowing God’s increase is attached to it.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment