From One Believer To Another

From One Believer to Another

If this is your first time visiting this blog, “Welcome!”

As you read, I pray you’ll not see me as being angry at anyone. Firm at times with some, I’ll agree with that. I know that no matter what a person has gone through, things they’ve said or done, or still doing for that matter, there’s a 50/50 chance of my having sought forgiveness for doing the exact same thing at one time or another. I know the battle is not against flesh and blood my friend.

Throughout this blog you will find me quoting things heard on the radio. You’ll not find the names of those who said these things in the posts. I do document their names, the date, time, and radio station call sign on my copy of the original document. I do not publish these details because our mission should be to expose the false teachings not to personally attack the person.

If you should continue reading my friend, you will find the Anthanasian Creed being exposed for what it is, a false doctrine. The word of God having the final say. My trusting in He who knows hears and sees all things, the God of the [Bible].

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Christ is God's


Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  1 John 5:5 (NKJV)

In the precious and beautiful name of Messiah Yeshua “Jesus,” greetings.

Any attempt to link the story of the Anthanasian Creed to the [Bible] will fail, for it cannot sustain itself on [Scripture] alone.

That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.  Romans 10:9 (NKJV)

In a world bent on silencing [Biblical] truths, the message of the [Bible] remains the same.   If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”

Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man will also confess before the angels of God. But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.” Luke 12:8-9 (NKJV)

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.” Revelation 3:12 (NKJV)

Let me emphasize, Jesus said “Whoever confesses Me before men,” He “will also confess before the angels of God.”  My God,” His God.

And you are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s. 1 Corinthians 3:23 (NKJV)

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.  1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

If you are committed to the Anthanasian Creed, and thus the doctrine of the “Trinity,” you are blind to the fact that the Anthanasian Creed will ultimately fail.  Everything inside the will of God points to believing, “Jesus is the Son of God.”  My God,” Jesus’ God, knows “He who overcomes” are those that will be saved according to the [Scriptures].  They “are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s.”  Why anyone would attempt to usurp “Christ is God’s” with the Anthanasian Creeds “the Son is God,” is unimaginable. 

As one who loves Jesus, and who’s not ashamed to tell others about Him, I say believing the Anthanasian Creed is the greatest mistake one could make.  It is equal to denying Jesus “before men.”

My prayer is that you see that the Anthanasian Creed is outside the will of God.

God bless.
In His Care… Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment